Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My first attempt at embossing

Sometimes I worry, because every time I sit down to write one of these posts, I want to rave about how much I love that particular colour, or stamp set, or punch or whatever. I'm thinking I have just a wee little addiction problem happening here! (blistex anyone?!) I love Season of Joy! Love it, love it, love it! And I also love Snowflake Spot! Love it, love it, love it! Hmmmmm, yes, I have a problem.

I also have a problem with embossing. The problem here though, is that I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. Maybe I have tried to do it with stamps that are too detailed, but I am not getting it clear enough. The sentiment on that card says Very Merry, but it's really not that easy to read. Once again, it's probably just a case of practice makes perfect, so see you later! I'm off to practice!

Cardstock: Glorious Green, Whisper White
Stamp sets: Season of Joy, Short and Sweet, Snowflake Spot
Ink: Glorious Green, Versamark
Other: Gold embossing powder, gold star brad


No comments:

Post a Comment