Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One of a Kind/Boho Blossoms


This is a great card for any occasion. I have put a birthday sentiment on there, but it could easily be a Thankyou card, or a Hello card, or a Mothers' Day card. I'd probably stick with a female recipient though, with all those flowers and all that pink!
I just love the fact that the boho blossoms punch co-ordinates with the One of Kind stamp set. I am so bad at cutting out little detailed flowers and the like, so having the two together makes my life so much easier! I would tell you that this is one of my favourite sets, but I think I may have already said that on every other post I have made! How many favourites am I allowed to have? ALL OF THEM!
Did you notice? Once again, I have managed to incorporate Purely Pomegranate into this card. I'll try to break out something new next time so you don't get bored!

Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, dodgy non-SU leftover pink
Stamp sets: One of a kind, Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, and once again a collection of pinks that I can't remember (I'll get better at this, I promise!)
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Very Vanilla grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment