Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pink and Blue Baby Cards

I needed to make a card for a friend's birthday shower which is coming up soon. I love Nice and Narrow (which is retired) and I teamed it up with Simple Somethings from the current catalogue. I also used the chalks to colour in a little. I'm not sure about them so far - I think they probably require a bit too much artiness for me! Or maybe I just need more practice.... what a good excuse to make more cards!!! After I made these cards I realised I should actually have something more gender neutral so keep your eye out..

Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Ballet Blue, Other Offcuts
Stamps: Nice and Narrow, Simple Somethings, Short and Sweet
Ink: Black, Ballet Blue, Perfect Plum
Other: Chalks, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment