Monday, December 15, 2008

Blue Christmas



I love blue Christmas cards. Makes a nice change from the traditional red, green and gold.

I was a on a mission to use the all scallops stamp set because I haven't used it much. On a skim-through of the catalogue, looking for inspiration, I noticed a card using the Round Up Simply Scrappin' kit. I don't have the kit, but some of the die cuts can be created with the stamps I already have, one of which is all scallops! (with a little help from the trusty stamp-a-ma-jig!)
I love looking through the catalogue, over and over again. I always seem to find something new that I haven't noticed before. The problem with this, of course, is that then I feel like there are new things that I just HAVE to get! Oh well! There are worse problems to have.
Cardstock: Ballet blue, night of navy, whisper white, silver (non SU)
Stamps: Season of joy, all scallops, hero arts sentiment
Ink: Ballet blue, night of navy
Embellishments: silver brad, snowflake
Scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch, circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment