Monday, December 8, 2008

Further to my previous post about being harassed about creating cards from scratch, this is another attempt that seemed to go down well!

I started off with the In The Stars set and the (non-SU!) ribbon, and I just mucked around from there. The star in the circle is from Occasionally, and I stamped it with glue from the Tsukineko glue pad (LOVE IT!) then just sprinkled over some fine glitter I got at the craft show. I love glitter! Aside from the mess of course! No matter how careful I am, I still end up with glitter everywhere. I have found that baby wipes are great for getting all the last little bits off your hands, and your glitter tray and your work space. I think there is a reason that a lot of people take up stamping after they have babies. It's because you need to have LOTS of baby wipes already in the house!

Cardstock: real red, whisper white, silver (from Fantasia)
Ink: real red
Stamps: Occasionally, In the Stars
Other: Star ribbon from Spotlight, Glue pad, red glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment