Sunday, February 22, 2009

Garden Whimsy (again)

Welcome to the second instalment in my garden whimsy bonanza! I used the colour wheel to come up with the colour combo. It uses three of my favourite colours so I'm a bit excited!



One of my upcoming hostesses has asked for cards which are suitable to give to little girls. This is quite a challenge for me because I have 2 sons, and 3 brothers and I am totally not girly at all. (It makes you wonder how on earth I got into stamping!) I have been making lots of girly cards lately, trying to find the perfect one for a workshop. This might be it.... I'm not sure... I tend to change my mind from one day to the next......so I guess we'll see!



Stamps: Garden Whimsy

Cardstock: Perfect plum, sage shadow, whisper white, pretty in pink

Ink: versamark, perfect plum, pretty in pink, elegant eggplant

No comments:

Post a Comment