Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rose Red DSP



There are only 2 more months until this year's in colours will be gone forever, so I'm trying to wean myself off purely pomegranate. I've decided to replace my obsession with rose red - which is actually quite close to purely pomegranate, so it's not quite the massive sacrifice I once thought it would be! It has turned out to be quite a helpful decision because two of the new products in the summer mini are rose red - the wide double stitched ribbon and the felt flowers - and I love using both of them.

I think this card is my current favourite. I recently invested in the pretties kit for the first time, and also the rose red dsp. This card uses both, as well as the ribbon from the mini, and I just love how it turned out!


Cardstock: rose red, whisper white, pretty in pink
Paper: rose red dsp
Ink: rose red
Stamps: In the spotlight
Other: rose red ds wide ribbon, half backed pearls, scalloped sqaure punch

No comments:

Post a Comment