Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Rose Red Valentine



Yes, another rose red card!!!

My husband and I generally don't acknowledge valentines day. We're a bit hopeless like that. One year, we didn't even remember our own wedding anniversary, which didn't bother either of us in the slightest! (He is, however, totally in trouble if he forgets my birthday!) So I wasn't going to make any valentine's cards, but my SIL requested one for her upcoming workshop. I was compelled to use rose red (of course!), and I also wanted to make the most of the hearts in polka dot punches set in the sale-a-bration catalogue. This is what I came up with, which I think turned out pretty well.

Cardstock: Whisper white, basic grey, rose red
Ink: rose red, white
Stamps: polka dot punches, short and sweet
Other: rose red wide ds ribbon, linen thread


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This blog post was featured in the latest Carnival at http://www.craftcritique.com We would love it if you’d let YOUR blog readers know too… you know, share the love! Happy Valentine’s Day! Craft Critique loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the clean and simple look to this one - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete