Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Secret Garden Box



Wow!! What a long time between posts! I've finally decided to be a real demonstrator and do some real workshops, so (in between a couple of little holidays) I have spent the last month making lots of samples and potential workshop make and takes. Obviously none of those have quite made it onto here, but I will attempt to fix that up over the next week or so.


I have always had a bit of a thing for making boxes and bags. I got into this whole papercraft thing in the first place more to make cool boxes than to make cards. The cards have been a very enjoyable side effect!! This one is a bit different for me. Always artichoke and old olive are not really my colours. Green is not me. I never wear green. But I have to say, these two are growing on me. I recently got the secret garden scrapping kit and I just love it!


I went with a belly band so that you don't have to untie the ribbon to open the box. It makes it easier for the lucky recipient to keep the box and use it for jewellery or doo-dads or whatever! I also made the card really small - it's 8cm x 8cm - so it would fit inside. I think it all turned out pretty well ! I might just have to keep it!


Stamps: Short and Sweet, Sprinkles

Cardstock: Always artichoke, old olive, groovy guava

DSP: Secret garden scrapping kit

Ribbon: Old Olive, groovy guava


1 comment:

  1. Love the Box Kylie! Then again, I love anything done with this Simply Scrappin' Kit. It's my favourite this year.

    ReplyDelete