Tuesday, March 10, 2009

That bird......


This is another of the new sets in the new catalogue, called Good Friend. That bird seems to be everywhere at the moment. It's all over splitcoast and all over any Stampin Up blogs from the US, so I thought I should join in the fun.

The bird is stamped in Pacific Point which I think is my favourite of all the new in colours. The versamark stamped shapes on the summer sun and rose red are from the same set. I've also included one of the new flower brads, and I've stamped the sentiment from the window dressing set. Normally I don't go for schmalzy messages, but for some reason that one just works for me!
I realise that colour combo is quite bright and in-your-face, but it's straight off the new combo sheet from SU, so it must be right!
Stamps: Good friend, window dressing
Ink: versamark, pacific point, rose red, summer sun, choc chip
Cardstock: summer sun, rose red, whisper white, pacific point
Other: flower brads, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment