Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pick A Petal

Do you know there are some really strange bloggers who do weird things like post every day? Strange. I see no problems with once a month! No, actually I would like to post more often but I am just too slack. So I'll make an effort to try harder. Maybe!

Pick a petal is one of the very few existing sets that made it into the current catalogue, so it must be good! I cased this card from the lovely Karen Thomas. As you can see, I was slack once again. I haven't really changed the card other than to use current colours - but that must mean it was really good to start with!!

Stamps:Pick a petal, short and sweet
Ink: Elegant eggplant, riding hood red
Cardstock: elegant eggplant, so saffron, riding hood red, whisper white
Other: elegant eggplant grosgrain ribbon, earth elements button, scallop edge punch, paper piercing tool

No comments:

Post a Comment